INDIVIDUAL TEST PREP
Each student is an active participant in planning an individualized test prep program. Before starting preparation, we review prior test results and get to know the student and his or her goals. Following the initial consultation, each student takes a diagnostic test which forms the foundation of his or her personalized study plan.
Test prep packages include:
• 12-18 hours of instruction
• Full length practice tests and analysis of results
• Individualized test prep activities
• How to eliminate careless mistakes
• Strategies to read actively and critically
• Prioritize question selection on a test
• Tips, tricks and shortcuts to testing success
Schedule a Diagnostic Test
Practice tests will be offered in-person as well as online on the following dates:
February 4, 2024 at 2pm
February 11, 2024 at 2pm
Please contact our office for more information
Testing starts promptly. We recommend that each student bring a graphing calculator and a snack.